My travel diary


   First of all a very happy chhaath pooja to all my readers and thank you so much for your love and support. I hope you have read my articles and loved the details about the places I have shared to you in my previous posts. Dear readers my this blog will be little different as compare to the previous ones. 

                In all my previously written article's i have tried to share you all about my personal experiences of the places I have visited throughout the year. However, today i will write a brief note about what all work will you get to read in near future. 

As all are quite aware that this year due to pendamic of corona virus it's really tough to travel many different places. However still as your all are my favorite people's and how come I can disappoint my loved ones. Isn't it ?

            That's why today i am here again to share you the page's of my diary  travel foot step which you'll be reading in future as there are still alot leftover to write about which i wish to share you and i already have visited previously few months ago but due to busy schedule still left to share with all of you.



         Without wasting much of your time let me introduce you with the places about which you will be reading in my next blogs. Some of these places I have visited with my family however, some with my special close friends.



Here's all about the list of places which stories you will read in near future. 
Our capital city Delhi, Sarnath, The pink city Jaipur, vishakapatnam, Jagdalpur a city of Bastar the historic tribal village, Amarkantak the pilgrim haritage of Madhya Pradesh, gwalior and many more.  


As due to pendamic most of us are unable to travel much i will make sure that all of you don't get bored and will enjoy roaming these destinations with me. I will make this possible by digital journey of my travel footsteps and share you my life's pages as a travel diary. 
 
As you will be traveling with me digitally it very important to discuss you with one of my friends  website  who is working in the digital field and can also help you all with developing digital agency or search engine optimization as in this pendamic only digital platform is the way out to improve your business and contribute in India's economy in turn. 

In case any one of you have any such requirement and want to learn how to go digital i suggest you to visit this website.  All you need to do is to visit the link:  http://digital-aakash.com/lets-understand-what-is-seo-and-why-it-is-important-today/ . This is not any promotional link, instead  i am sharing you this just because it might help someone of you.

There is a tale in hindi ' Sabar ka phal peetha hota hai'. So, i also request you all to please wait for a while and keep the excitement holded till then i will surely publish all my travel stories very soon. Till then all of you please be in home and be safe let me take the hessel to travel and share you with interesting details so that post the virus transmission lower down you can select from the places which become your favourite and  a must visit destination and help you with the decision for travelling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimpse to Millenium Park Kolkata

Achanakmar Tiger Reserve resort "Shivtarai"